Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sigh.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Yeah? Sure?”

“Yes. I’m sure.” But not as much as I’d like you to think. I’m not sure why I’m feeling like this at the moment. Maybe it’s the pressure on me due to the fact that it’s currently 12:24 in the morning and I still haven’t really started my homework. Maybe it’s the fact that I miss you. Maybe it’s that I really wish I were back in California, back home. Or maybe it’s because I’m not sure if I really love you, at least enough for us to last much longer.

I certainly hope that we last, but my track record begs to differ. Although it is certainly quite a feat that we’ve lasted this long. A miracle, even.

I just don’t want either of us to get hurt…

Although I’m not sure who I’m more concerned about.

“Okay.”

“=]”

“:)”

“<3” You have no idea how much that smiley changed my mood just now. I think I’m really just stressed out and can’t wait to be out of New York so I can get on with achieving my real goals already.

No comments: