Monday, December 8, 2008

Dude, I am FREAKING OUT

If you look at me right now, you would think that I am just sitting here, chillin'.
But I'm not. I'm freaking out on the inside. There's so much I have to do!! When did I become such a bad procrastinator? I don't know... I have two response papers due Tuesday, a 5-page politics paper due on Wednesday, a big 10-minute law presentation to give on Wednesday, and a 7 to 15 page paper on the same topic as the presentation due two Wednesdays from now, not to mention that finals week is next week and I am FREAKING OUT, MAN!!! I've fallen so far behind in my studies, I'm not sure if I'll be able to pass any of my classes. The thing is, I feel the weight of everything pushing down on me, but I've become such a bad procrastinator, that I can't bring myself to do anything. I mean, I've started on one of my response papers, but that's IT. Seriously. I need to stop messing around and get the ball rolling if I want to have at least semi-acceptable grades so that I can transfer schools (not universities) for sophomore year. Okay. I've decided... The Internet is only my friend when it comes to research. Since I've decided that I am going to do my two response papers and finish them before going to sleep tonight, I'm going to disconnect my ethernet cable and go sit on my bed so that I can attempt to get something done. I'll update if it goes well.

No comments: