Sunday, June 14, 2009

Awkwardness.

The Proposal was really good, you guys. Go see it!
But there was an awkward situation right after...
I went to the restroom and after I washed my hands, I waited for my sister at the sinks. Then this girl I knew from high school band came up to wash my hands and I was like omg hi! And I should've noticed that something was up because she was shyer than usual. I figured it was because she hadn't seen me in a while. I asked her how she was doing and she said horrible and I was like oh. Then I said, "Well, at least schools over," and she gave the most unenthusiastic 'yay' I've ever heard. She then told me that her bf had dumped her the day before and I was all, Oh, I'm sorry. Then my brain started working. If she was at the movies, she wouldn't have gone by herself and there's only one other person she was close to besides her ex...that person was [b]my[/b] ex, who I broke up with a couple days ago. They used to date, so I figured. Then she told me that she was feeling sad, so she and my ex went to see a movie. I then knew that he'd be standing outside the restroom leaning against this pillar thing directly in front of the door waiting for her. You see, my sister didn't know that I'd broken up with him since I hadn't really told anyone and she didn't know. She started to walk toward him and I pushed her toward the exit in a hurried fashion. Looking back, I don't know why I rushed. I should've played it cool. I'm the one who dumped him and he's the one who was complaining because I broke his heart and yadda yadda. Oh well.

No comments: